I Have All I Need ...


A long married couple was driving on the highway when the woman started to talk: We are married for 22 years now and i want to divorce you. I fell in love with you best friend. He is a much better lover than you. (Till that moment he was driving 100km.h but when he heard this he speed up to 110km.h).

The woman: I want the house and the car, and i will take the dog also. (the man speed up to 120km.h) I want also half of you salary every month. (the man drove 140 now)All the depths you have to pay. (The man speed up to 170,km.h and steers the car to the side, in the direction of a stone wall) the woman afraid: you don't want anything?

The man answered angry: no i have everything i need. (and just before they hit that wall): I have an airbag you bitch!!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Laugh Loudly ... Smile Endlessly!. COPYRIGHT © [d] ALL RIGHTS RESERVED